Bristol University offers International Office Scholarships for students around the globe in any undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme offered inside. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Uni. of Bristol | United Kingdom
Level: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Field(s): Any undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme offered at the University
Funded by: University of Bristol
Deadline: 09h00 (UK time) on Friday 24 May 2013 (annual) ; Course starts September 2013
Beneficiaries(Target Group): International students from around the globe
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Masters students for 2013 entry.
‣ Scholarship Duration: scholarship is applicable for three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students for 2013 entry. This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years.
• Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Masters students for 2013 entry.
‣ For 2013/2014, The Uni. of Bristol is delighted to announce ten International Office Scholarships for new international students.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to avail Bristol University International Office Scholarships
‣ All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
‣ All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol.
‣ Applicants may be from any discipline.
‣ Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3000 are not eligible to apply.
‣ Current Uni. of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All applicants must apply online at http://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/acreg/intsch13-14.
‣ Applicants are required to submit a short personal statement of up to 350 words outlining why they feel they should be awarded a University of Bristol International Office Scholarship.
‣ Applicants may like to include information on their academic/ personal achievements and their career goals.
‣ The deadline for the receipt of applications is: 09h00 (UK time) on Friday 24 May 2013.
‣ No late applications will be accepted.
‣ Results will be communicated to successful applicants by Friday 14 June 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about this scholarship.
You may also like