Brett Murphy Future Leaders Scholarship in USA , and applications are submitted till July 15, 2016. The Brett Murphy is offering Future Leaders Scholarship to law school students who are working towards their Juris Doctorate degree. Scholarship is awarded for pursuing a degree in law with an interest in personal injury law. A check for $2,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s university or college to cover these expenses. The Brett Murphy Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Doctorate degree.
Field(s): Law with an interest in personal injury law.
Deadline: July 15, 2016.
Funded By: The Brett Murphy
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Brett Murphy Future Leaders Scholarship is targeted for Students of USA.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The Brett Murphy Future Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses. A check for $2,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s university or college to cover these expenses.
‣ The Brett Murphy Future Scholarship is available to law school students who have an interest in personal injury law and are working towards their Juris Doctorate degree.
‣ Must be a U.S. Citizen.
‣ Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited law school.
‣ Must demonstrate admission and plans to enroll, or proof of current enrollment in an accredited law school.
‣ If you have not yet received your acceptance into law school, you may still apply, but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment.
‣ Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.5 GP
‣ The Brett Murphy Future Scholarship recipient will be notified of the selection on or about August 15, 2016.
‣ Completed applications should be mailed.
Applications should be mailed to:
Brett Law – Washington’s Injury Lawyers
Attn: Judy Wagner
1310 10th Street, Suite 104
Bellingham, WA 98225
‣ All applicants must complete the provided Future Leaders Application and submit a 5 minute video on how personal injury law positively affects social change. All applicants must also include an official, sealed transcript reflecting his or her current standing with a 3.5 GPA and proof of acceptance and enrollment.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on July 15, 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
2015, 2016 , Law, Scholarship, USA , July deadline , Free Scholarships , USA Students ,