Brazilian Government doctorate fellowship. Science without Borders program which is funded by Brazilian federal government is offering full doctorate fellowship for applicants of Brazil or foreigner with permanent visa in Brazil.. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Abroad
Level: PhD Degree.
Field(s): Make sure your project fits in Areas Contemplated Science without Borders Program, otherwise, submit your project calls for regular CAPES or CNPq. The areas of knowledge not covered are also presented in the form of inscriptions, considering proposals aimed at products and technological innovation processes. The areas covered are: Engineering and other technology areas; Exact and Earth Sciences; Biology, Biomedical and Health Sciences; Computer and Information Technology; Aerospace Technology; Drugs; Sustainable Agricultural Production; Oil, Gas and Coal; Renewable Energy; Mineral Technology; Biotechnology; Nanotechnology and New Materials; Technologies for Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Disasters; Biodiversity and Bioprospecting;
Marine Sciences; Creative Industries (focused on products and processes for technological development and innovation); New Technologies Engineering Constructive; Training of Technologists.
Deadline: September 30, 2013.
Funded By: Brazilian federal government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Brazilian Government fellowship is targeted for applicants of Brazil or foreigner with permanent visa in Brazil.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Fellowship is awarded up to 48 months. If you have already started the PhD prior to the award of the scholarship shall be deducted the period attended.
‣ Scholarship covers: a) Tuition, according to the norms and values of the program available on the website of the Science without Borders,
b) For additional dependent, if applicable; c) Aid-installation, if applicable; d) Aid-displacement, e) Aid to purchase Health Insurance
‣ The Science without Borders program – CsF aims to provide the insertion of human resources in the best foreign institutions, in order to promote the internationalization of science and technology national encouraging studies and research of Brazilians abroad with the significant expansion of the exchange.
‣ The modality Doctoral Full Abroad inserted in Science Without Borders program aims to offer scholarships as an alternative training full time overseas, configuring it as complementary to investment possibilities offered by all the graduate programs in Brazil, seeking the formation of high-level human resources.
Brazilian Government Doctoral Fellowship
‣ The scholarships are intended for candidates of proven academic performance and potential and candidates who have been approved for foreign institution of excellence.
‣ For the modality of Full Doctorate scholarship, some institutions do not require a master’s degree.
‣ It aims to train doctors abroad in institutions with a recognized level of excellence in knowledge areas considered cutting-edge scientific and technological, those in which the graduate is deficient in the country or even in priority areas in the Science without Borders Program.
a) Being Brazilian or foreigner with permanent visa in Brazil;
b) It is forbidden to grant full doctoral scholarship overseas to the applicant who is a regular student of graduate school in Brazil or who already have a doctorate.
c). Have formal language proficiency required for the course, with the score required by the foreign institution, if applicable;
d) Do not accumulate these scholarships with other scholarships with funds from the National Treasury.
e) Have been approved after consideration of merit in evaluation by Advisory Committees composed of experts in innovation and technology and, if necessary, in an interview for a specific committee;
f) Justify the option of making the full doctorate abroad, the relevance of research topic for the development of the area within the Science without Borders.
Scholarship Application Method
Brazilian Government Doctoral Fellowship
‣ To request a scholarship Doctoral plenum, the applicant must attach to your application the Letter of Acceptance or correspondence exchanged with the possible foreign advisor, obtained by previous contact with the partners of the Science Without Borders Program in the country of destination or by direct contact with institution you wish to study.
‣ Doctoral scholarships for Full U.S., under the Science Without Borders Program, the applicant must also comply with the guidelines available on the website of LASPAU that will place the student in a North American university, beyond the standards described in the Guidelines.
‣ Possession of the Charter accepted or expressions of interest from possible guiding overseas candidates must submit Registration Form online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 30 September 2013.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Brazil, Featured, Fellowship, PhD