Bond University scholarships are offered for international students. Application for 2013/14 academic year is now open. Full details:
‣ Scholarship Covers: All international students who have made an application to study at Bond University (by the scholarship closing date for each semester) will be considered for an International Student Scholarship. It is recommended that when students complete a Bond University Application Form, they submit a personal statement (outlining why you should be awarded a Bond scholarship), references, resume and certified copies of other relevant documentation to assist in supporting your application.
‣ The International Student Scholarships are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
‣ These Bond University scholarships are available to international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic ability (academic merit based scholarships).
School(Institutions/ Country): Bond University | Australia
Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): courses offered by the Bond University
Funded By: Bond University, Australia
Deadline: September 20, 2013 (for January 2014), January 24, 2014 (for May 2014), May 30, 2014 (for September 2014).
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Bond University scholarships are Open for International Students
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: -10 x 25% scholarships annually -10 x 50% scholarships annually.
‣ Scholarship Duration: 25% to 50% of tuition fees of any undergraduate or postgraduate degree (excluding Bond University’s Medical Program, Master of Psychology, Doctor of Physiotherapy).
To be considered for Bond University scholarships , candidates must read the following conditions.
‣ for undergraduate or postgraduate study.
‣ Applicants must currently be or have previously been in the top 5% of their high school or university class.
‣ Students will be selected for scholarships based on outstanding academic ability. In addition, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities will also be considered.
‣ Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard. English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants.
‣ English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
‣ Successful applicants will be awarded these scholarships based on their ability to meet the eligibility criteria outlined.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All international students who have made an application to study at Bond University (by the scholarship closing date for each semester) will be considered for an International Student Scholarship.
‣ It is recommended that when students complete a Bond University Application Form, they submit a personal statement (outlining why you should be awarded a Bond scholarship), references, resume and certified copies of other relevant documentation to assist in supporting your application.
‣ As part of the selection process, all shortlisted applicants will be required to participate in a telephone interview.
‣ Selections for each intake of scholarship students are assessed based on academic merit. Should your submission not be successful at the time of application, your details will be reassessed for future semester intakes up until the point of acceptance.
‣ Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are not contacted for an interview by the dates stated in the general information above, then you can assume you have been unsuccessful in your application.
‣ Students will not be notified of their unsuccessful application in writing.
‣ Scholarship Applications due date: 31May 2013.
‣ Winners will be notified in End of June 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline,, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like