Bond University scholarship is offered for international applicants for any undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Australia. Full details:
School( Institutions/ Country): Bond University in Australia.
Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Any courses offered by the university
Deadline: September 20, 2013 (for January 2014), January 24, 2014 (for May 2014), May 30, 2014 (for September 2014).
Funded By: Bond University in Australia.
Beneficiaries(Targeted Groups): Bond University scholarship is targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: 10 x 25% scholarships and 10 x 50% scholarships are awarded annually.
‣ Scholarship Covers: International scholarships will cover 25% to 50% of tuition fees of any undergraduate or postgraduate degree (excluding Bond University’s Medical Program, Master’s of Psychology, Doctor of Physiotherapy).
‣ The International Student Scholarships are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
‣ Bond University scholarship is available to international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic ability (academic merit based scholarships).
To avail Bond University scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ Applicants must currently be or have previously been in the top 5% of their high school or university class.
‣ Students will be selected for scholarships based on outstanding academic ability. In addition, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities will also be considered.
‣ Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard.
‣ English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants.
‣ English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
‣ Available for international students only, for undergraduate or postgraduate study.
‣ Successful applicants will be awarded these scholarships based on their ability to meet the eligibility criteria outlined.
‣ Selections for each intake of scholarship students are assessed based on academic merit. Should your submission not be successful at the time of application.
Scholarship Application Method
Important Application Information for ALL Scholarship Applicants
‣ A Bond University Scholarship Application is considered an application to study at Bond University.
‣ You will not be required to complete a separate application form for entry into your chosen program. All scholarship applications must be lodged online using the Bond University Application Form
‣ When applying for a scholarship, all applicants will be required to provide:
‣ All international students who have made an application to study at Bond University (by the scholarship closing date for each semester) will be considered for an International Student Scholarship.
‣ It is recommended that when students complete a Bond University Application Form, they submit a personal statement (outlining why you should be awarded a Bond scholarship), references, resume and certified copies of other relevant documentation to assist in supporting your application.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date:The application deadlines are September 20, 2013 (for January 2014), January 24, 2014 (for May 2014), May 30, 2014 (for September 2014).
‣ For September 20, 2013: End of October 2013 -For January 24, 2014: Mid-March 2014 -For May 30, 2014: End of June 2014.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...