Bond University Postgraduate Research Scholarships , and applications are submitted till 31 March, 2014. Bond University is offering postgraduate research scholarships for Australian and international students. Applicants must have applied and received an offer for admission to a higher degree research program. There are a limited number of scholarship opportunities available which are awarded to students wishing to continue their education through higher degree research. The scholarship stipend will be at the rate of $26,140 (2014) and indexed annually. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Bond University | Australia
Level: Research Masters or Research Doctorate Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses available at Bond University
Deadline: 31 March, 2014.
Funded By: Bond University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Bond University Postgraduate Research Scholarships are targeted for Australian, New Zealand and international students.
‣ Award No: There are a limited number of scholarship opportunities available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These postgraduate research scholarships are offered for up to three years indexed annually.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship is tax exempt, and is for living costs for: -up to 2 years for Research Masters students; and -up to 3 years for Research Doctorate students; or -pro rata for part-time Research students. The base Bond University Postgraduate Research Scholarship stipend will be at the rate of $26,140 (2014) and indexed annually. Payments are made by direct credit fortnightly through the Bond University payroll system.
‣ The Bond University Postgraduate Research Scholarships will provide an opportunity to outstanding candidates to receive a living stipend for up to three years indexed annually.
‣ There are a limited number of scholarship opportunities available which are awarded to students wishing to continue their education through higher degree research.
‣ This opportunity is open to students intending to commence a research higher degree at Bond University as well as students currently enrolled in a higher degree research program at Bond. Preference will be given to students yet to commence higher degree research studies with Bond University.
‣ Scholarships will be based on the key criteria and awarded on academic merit.
‣ All Applicants will be advised the outcome of their Application via email in the week commencing 21 April, 2014.
‣ Applicants must complete the application form located on the Bond University website and email their application and supporting documentation as a single PDF to researchscholarships-at-bond.edu.au.
‣ In order for a scholarship application to be considered, intending Applicants must have an offer for admission to a higher degree research program at Bond University or be currently enrolled in a higher degree research program at Bond University If you have not yet applied for admission.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 March, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like