Bond University 25th Anniversary Scholarships in Australia, and applications are submitted till June 16, 2014. The Bond University offers scholarships for domestic and international students. The scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or master’s coursework degree program at the Bond University. These scholarships are open to domestic and international students who are applying to study at Bond University in September 2014. These scholarships are valued at 50% of the tuition fees for any undergraduate degree program (excluding MBBS) or a master’s coursework degree program. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): |Bond University Australia
Level: undergraduate or master’s coursework degree program
Field(s): any of the courses (excluding MBBS) offered by the Bond University in Australia.
Deadline: June 16, 2014.
Funded By: The Bond University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Bond University 25th Anniversary Scholarships are targeted for Domestic and international students.
‣ Award No:Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: These scholarships are valued at 50% of the tuition fees for any undergraduate degree program (excluding MBBS) or a master’s coursework degree program.
‣ The Bond University 25th Anniversary Scholarships have been created as a celebration of the University’s commitment to fostering the development of students from around the globe for the last 25 years.
‣ These scholarships will be awarded to students both domestically and internationally who have excelled in the areas of academics, elite sport and leadership.
‣ This scholarship also seeks to provide increased opportunities to Indigenous students who have shown commitment to their community and their Indigenous heritage.
who are applying to study at Bond University in September 2014 and have exhibited excellence in one or more of the following areas: Academics, Elite sport, Leadership in their school or community and civic participation and Indigenous applicants who have shown commitment to their heritage.
‣ The selection of successful candidates will be made based on the applicant’s ability to prove they meet the eligibility criteria outlined above.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is Application deadline is June 16, 2014.
Applicants should also be prepared to submit:
‣ Copies of their most recent transcripts.
‣ For Year 12 applicants this will include both Year 11 and 12 transcripts.
‣ Two references who can vouch for your achievements.
‣ A 500-word personal statement outlining why you feel you should be awarded with one of these scholarships.
‣ A summary of achievements or current CV that exemplifies your particular area of excellence.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.