Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Master of Science Program, Italy. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Bocconi Uni| Italy
Field(s): Any Master's level courses offered by University of Bocconi.
Funded by: Bocconi University
Deadline: For fourth round: April 11, 2013 and for fifth round: May 11, 2013.
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for International Students.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: about 40 scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is applicable for 2 academic years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship consists of full tuition waiver worth approximately € 11,500.00 per year for a maximum of 2 academic years.
‣ Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Master of Science Program at Bocconi.
‣ The awarding of the scholarship also takes into consideration academic performances of the students.
‣ The scholarship consists of full tuition waiver worth approximately € 11,500.00 per year for a maximum of 2 academic years.
‣ The renewal of the scholarship is subject to meeting merit criteria. Scholarship applications must be submitted by the same deadline as that of applicant’s Bocconi online admission’s application; see table below.
Only applicants for the first year of a Bocconi Master program who meet all the following conditions will be taken into consideration for the awarding of the Bocconi University Need Based Bocconi Scholarships:
‣ non-Italian citizenship;
‣ non-Italian residence;
‣ a non-Italian Undergraduate degree earned abroad or in Italy;
Students who meet any of the following conditions will NOT be taken into consideration:
‣ previously enrolled in a graduate program in Italy or abroad;
‣ recipient of a scholarship awarded for the AY 2013-14 by private or public institutions.
Scholarship Application Method
Applicants must complete and submit the online Bocconi Scholarship online application form, available at www.unibocconi.eu/finaid applications, by the same deadline as that of their Bocconi online admission’s application.
‣ Please refer to the deadlines indicated in the table below; online applications submitted after the proper deadline will be not considered.
‣ The online application will require detailed information regarding the student’s family economic condition.
‣ Regardless of the applicant’s economic status, the economic information of the applicant’s parents and nuclear family members will also be taken into consideration.
‣ Scholarship Applications due date: for first round is January 11, 2013; for second round: February 11, 2013; for third round: March 11, 2013; for fourth round: April 11, 2013 and for fifth round: May 11, 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like