BMW-SAE Engineering Scholarship for High School Seniors in USA, , and applications are submitted till March 15 & Renewal Deadline: May 30. Applications are invited for BMW scholarship available to high school seniors. BMW/SAE engineering scholarship is for applicants who plan to major in engineering or a related science degree program through an ABET-accredited program. One scholarship will be awarded each year for $1,500 per year. Scholarship may be renewed at $1,500 a year for three additional years (total award $6,000). It can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
is awarded for high school seniors to pursue degree program.
Deadline: March 15 & Renewal Deadline: May 30
is targeted for US applicants are eligible to apply for this BMW
scholarship will be awarded
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is awarded for a period of one year. It may be renewed for three additional years.
‣ Scholarship covers: One scholarship will be awarded each year for $1,500 per year. Scholarship may be renewed at $1,500 a year for three additional years (total award $6,000). It can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses.
annual BMW SAE
is provided by BMW AG in recognition of its commitment to excellence
is world famous for designing and building luxury, high-performance
passenger cars and motorcycles.
company is also a leader in developing and manufacturing high
technology, high performance internal combustion engines.
‣ U.S. resident.
‣ 3.75 or better grade point average on a 4.0 scale (required).
‣ Rank in the 90th percentile in both math and critical reading on SAT I or composite ACT scores.
‣ Pursue an engineering or related science degree through an ABET accredited program.
‣ Recipient will be selected by the SAE Scholarship Committee and notified by the end of June.
‣ Applicants will be notified by the end of June.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via Online Application
‣ And Renewal Deadline: May 30 and it is application will be made via
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 15 & Renewal Deadline: May 30
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.