BI Presidential Scholarships Norwegian and International Students. BI Norwegian Business School offers Presidential Scholarships for Norwegian and International Students in Norway. Applications are open until 1st March 2014 for international students and 15th April 2014 is for Norwegian students. Let's dive in to the main details:
School(Institutions/ Country):BI Norwegian Business School | Norway
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s): All Master of Science programmes are eligible for the Presidential scholarship.
Deadline: 1st March 2014 for international students and 15th April 2014 is for Norwegian students.
Funded By: BI Norwegian Business School
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): BI Presidential Scholarships are targeted for Norwegian and InternationalStudents.
‣ Award No: In 2013 the Presidential scholarship was awarded to 11 Norwegian students and 9 International students.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships will be offered for the first year.
‣ Scholarship covers: -Norwegian Recipients: Scholarships will cover full tuition fee for the first year. The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the programme. -International Recipients: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and living expenses for the first year. The scholarship will be extended to the second year of the programme based on the following conditions set below. Documentation of financial need for covering living costs must be stated in the financial statement sheet.
BI Presidential Scholarships
‣ The President of BI has established a Scholarship Fund for academically strong candidates. Students with top level grades are eligible.
‣ This means GPA of A in the ECTS scale or equivalent top level grade in international grade scales.
‣ The Presidential scholarship is eligible for Norwegian and international applicants.
‣ In 2013 the Presidential scholarship was awarded to 11 Norwegian students and 9 to International students. All Master of Science programmes are eligible for the Presidential scholarship.
Have what it takes BI Presidential Scholarships?
‣ Applicants with international bachelor degrees will be ranked according to their national GPA scale.
‣ In addition, the national GPA will be transferred and assessed in the ECTS scale.
‣ Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements and special personal achievements. Certified copies of documents of these achievements and a CV must be presented.
‣ BI aims for a national and international mix in the student body. Hence, priority may be given to applicants from selected countries or from selected partner schools of BI.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to apply electronically.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st March 2014 for International Students and 15th April 2014 is for Norwegian Students.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Business, International, Norway, Presidential, scholarships, school, Science, students
Your first paragraph ...