Bertha MBA Scholarships. The Graduate School of Business at UCT offers five annual Bertha M B A scholarships for African students who have met the requirements for the MBA programme and who are driven by their pursuit in social or green ventures. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):The Graduate School of Business at UCT | South Africa
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s): MBA programme.
Deadline: 31 October 2013.
Funded By: The Bertha Centre for Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship (The Bertha Centre for Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship has been established at the GSB as a result of a partnership between the GSB and The Bertha Foundation.)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Bertha M B A Scholarships are targeted for African students.
‣ Award No: The Graduate School of Business at UCT offers five annual Bertha M B A Scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Duration:
‣ Scholarship covers:The Bertha Scholarship covers full costs of the MBA programme at the UCT Graduate School of Business for candidates committed to social innovation and entrepreneurship.
‣ The Bertha MBA Scholarships were created to nurture a new generation of social innovators, and to explore entrepreneurial solutions to help solve some of the urgent social and environmental problems of our time.
‣ The combination of scholarship, geographic location and leading MBA content in emerging markets provides a unique opportunity for the most talented and innovative students.
To avail Bertha MBA Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ Candidates will be notified if they are selected for interview by 15th November 2013. Interviews will take place during the week of 18th November 2013.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Interested candidates should submit the Bertha Scholarship Application Form together with their UCT MBA application number received from the GSB Admissions Office, contact details and CV to berthacentre-at-gsb.uct.ac.za.
‣ Scholarship Applications are Due on 31 October 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like