Bangor University Masters Scholarship. Bangor University offers master’s scholarship in selected courses in January 2014. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Bangor University | UK
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): Banking and Finance, Business and Marketing, Finance, Islamic Banking and Finance, Management and Finance, Banking and Law(MA), MBA Banking and Finance, MBA Finance, MBA Islamic Banking and Finance, MBA Management, MBA Marketing, MBA Banking and Law, MBA Law and Management, MSc Accounting and Finance, MSc Banking and Finance, MSc Finance, MSc International Banking and Development Finance, MSc Islamic Banking and Finance, MSc Management and Finance (Bangor Business School) -MA Banking and Finance, MA Islamic Banking and Finance, MBA Banking and Finance, MBA Finance, MBA Islamic Banking and Finance, MSc Banking and Finance, MSc Finance, MSc Islamic Banking and Finance, MSc Accounting and Finance, MSc International Banking and Development Finance (Bangor Business School London Centre) -LLM International Intellectual Property Law, LLM International Law,
LLM International Law – specializing in European Law, LLM International Law – specializing in Global Trade Law, LLM International Law – specializing in International Criminal Law and International Human Rights Law, LLM Law and Banking (Bangor Law School) -MA Education Studies (School of Education) -MA Comparative Criminology and Criminal Justice, MA Criminology and Sociology, MA Policy Research and Evaluation, MA Social Research and Social Policy and MA International Social Work (School of Social Sciences).
Deadline: 16thDecember 2013.
Funded By: Bangor University, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Bangor University Masters Scholarship is targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for 12 months.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship will provide up to £2,000.
University Masters Scholarship
‣ Owing to the demand for places, Bangor University is to offer January entry to selected taught postgraduate courses in January 2014.
‣ “They are pleased to be able to introduce a January intake on some of our most popular Masters programmes”, said Professor Phil Molyneux, Dean of the College of Business, Law, Education and Social Sciences. “
‣ This dual intake system offers flexibility to applicants, particularly to those who may have to go through complicated visa application processes or confirm financial or family arrangements before they can commit to postgraduate study.”
‣ International students are eligible for this scholarship.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All international applicants will automatically be considered for a Bangor University.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 16th December 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
For more Information about Bangor University Master's Scholarhip
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, International, Master's, Scholarship, UK