Baltimore Scholarship is offered by thee American Advertising Federation B for undergraduate or post-graduate studies in the field of advertising, communications, journalism, radio/TV, commercial art, photography, marketing, public relations or related advertising fields. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Undergraduate or post-graduate Degree
Field(s): advertising, communications, journalism, radio/TV, commercial art, photography, marketing, public relations or related advertising fields.
Funded By: The American Advertising Federation Baltimore (AAFB)
Deadline: September 15, 2013
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is Open for Students of US.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Baltimore Scholarship Amounts are AAB Scholarship Fund: $3,000, Chic Davis Scholarship Fund: $1,500 and Lily Wiley Scholarship Fund: $1,000.
‣ US based American Advertising Federation offers Baltimore Scholarship to candidates who wish to pursue their postgraduate and undergraduate studies in the field of advertising, communications, journalism, radio/TV, commercial art, photography, marketing, public relations or related advertising fields.
‣ Candidates are evaluated on their academic achievements, volunteer contributions to community and representative samples of work in advertising related disciplines.
An applicant must meet the following criteria to be considered for a scholarship:
‣ Must be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in an accredited Maryland college or university for the Fall 2013-Spring 2014 academic year.
‣ Must be pursuing a degree or career in an advertising related field.
‣ Demonstrate outstanding creative, technical or advertising business skills.
‣ Demonstrate significant contributions to his or her community.
‣ Maintains a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
‣ Is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
‣ Must submit completed application by deadline.
‣ Note: Prior AAF/AAFB scholarship recipients are ineligible.
‣ Scholarship awards will be recommended to the AAFB Board after careful review, evaluation and scoring by the AAFB Scholarship Selection Committee.
‣ Awards will be made primarily on grade point average and the written essay. Secondary emphasis will be placed on financial need, community service, relevant organizational memberships, internships, coursework and samples of student work.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Apply Applications should be submitted by post.
‣ Scholarship Application due date: September 15, 2013
‣ Scholarship recipients will be notified by October 1st, 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, 2014, Advertising, American, Art, commercial, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Photography, Postgraduate, Progam, Public Relations, Radio, Scholarship, Undergraduate, USA