Bachelor of Nursing Scholarship for International Students at University of Glasgow in UK , and applications are submitted till 1st July 2014. University of Glasgow is offering Nursing scholarship for international students to study for the Bachelor of Nursing degree. This unique scholarship will be used to cover part of the cost of fees and living expenses whilst students are in the first year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Glasgow | UK
Deadline: 1st July 2014.
Funded By: University of Glasgow
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Bachelor of Nursing Scholarship for International Students are targeted for Students of Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil ,Brunei, Burkina, Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica , Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, East Timor, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial, Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya,
Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New, Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, The Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of scholarship is £1,500. This unique scholarship will be used to cover part of the cost of fees and living expenses.
‣ This unique Bachelor of Nursing Scholarship for International Students will be used to cover part of the cost of fees and living expenses whilst students are in the first year of the Bachelor of Nursing Degree programme.
‣ To be eligible applicants must:
‣ Be classed as International for fee purposes
‣ Be a non European Union (EU) Resident
‣ Show a commitment to study for the Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Glasgow
‣ Not be sponsored by a government/company scheme
Notification: Not Known
‣ Applicants are required to apply by post or email.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st July 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.