Azrieli Foundation offers Fellowships for Postdoctoral Students in Israel. The Azrieli Fellows Program is currently open to scholars at the postdoctoral level who are Canadian citizens or who have completed their doctorates at Canadian universities. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Israel
Level: Postdoctoral Research
Field(s): anyone courses offered by the university.
Deadline: November 4, 2013.
Funded By: Azrieli Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of the fellowship is for one year, with the possibility of renewal for a second year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of the fellowship is CDN$40,000 annually.
The Foundation has no objection to the Fellow’s receipt of additional research funds, with the exception of other postdoctoral fellowships or scholarships from Israeli sources. Funding from a sponsor’s lab and from the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs is permissible.
‣ The Azrieli F Fellowships Fellows Program promotes excellence in research and graduate studies at accredited institutions of higher learning in Israel.
‣ This prestigious and competitive program, established in 2007, provides financial support to the best and brightest scholars from Israel and around the world.
‣ These scholars become leaders in their respective fields and raise Israel’s profile internationally, and maintain strong academic and professional links between Israel and the rest of the world.
To be eligible for Azrieli Foundation Fellowships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ The Azrieli Fellows Program is currently open to scholars at the postdoctoral level who are Canadian citizens or who have completed their doctorates at Canadian universities.
‣ Scholars may undertake postdoctoral research in any field of study.
‣ Candidates may apply at an early stage of their professional career and no later than four years after completion of their doctoral dissertation.
‣ Candidates must not hold a tenure or tenure-track faculty position.
‣ The Azrieli Fellows Program is open to candidates who have held no more than two postdoctoral positions.
‣ The fellowships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
‣ Candidates are assessed on their potential to make cutting-edge contributions to their respective fields.
‣ Aspects of personal merit and leadership abilities are also taken into consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, ethnicity or age.
‣ Azrieli Fellows will be announced in April 2014.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by email or post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by November 4, 2013.
You may also like