Avancez Scholarships for International students (non-EU/EEA). Chalmers Foundation is offering a number of scholarships for Master’s students for the academic year 2014/15.
School(Institutions/ Country): Chalmers University | Sweden
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): Field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from previous academic year.
Deadline: 15 January, 2014.
Funded By: Chalmers Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): A v a n c e z Scholarships are targeted for International students (non-EU/EEA).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: Please visit their website below.
‣ Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of Avancez Scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
‣ The exact number of scholarships is yet to be decided by the Chalmers Foundation.
To avail Avancez Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education.
‣ 1st year Master’s Programme applicants.
‣ The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
‣ Scholarship notifications will be announced by Chalmers up until 15 March.
‣ It is obligatory to submit an application for the selected Master’s programme/s on University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application.
‣ Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number and the priority order (your choice of Master’s programme/s) which must be at hand when starting the online Scholarship application.
‣ The application period for scholarships administered by Chalmers opens 15 November and closes 15 January.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 January, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, International, Master, scholarships, Sweden, University