AutoCRC PhD Scholarship at University of South Australia, and applications are submitted till 20thDecember 2014. Applications are invited for PhD scholarship available for international, Australian and New Zealand students to study at University of South Australia. Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with Honours 1 or 2A or equivalent in a relevant field of science. Worth of $28,000 is available for the duration of 3 years. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of South Australia | Australia
Level: PhD Research Programme
Field(s): to conduct a research project on “Developing a New Framework for the Environmental Evaluation of Vehicles”.
Deadline: 20th December 2014
Funded By: AutoCRC
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): AutoCRC PhD Scholarship is targeted for International, Australian and New Zealand applicants .
‣ Award No: A research scholarship is available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is awarded for the duration of 3 years.
‣ Scholarship covers: An AutoCRC research scholarship for $28,000 per annum for a 3 year term.
‣ The University of South Australia is a public university in the Australian state of South Australia. It was formed in 1991 with the merger of the South Australian Institute of Technology and Colleges of Advanced Education.
‣ Recognised as Australia's fastest growing research institution, University of South Australia has attracted a growing pool of international staff and students .
‣ Transport Systems at the University of South Australia (UniSA), together with the, South Australian Government and the South Australian Royal Automobile Association have been awarded funding from AutoCRC to conduct a research project on “Developing a New Framework for the Environmental Evaluation of Vehicles”.
‣ Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with Honours 1 or 2A or equivalent in a relevant field of science (Automotive engineering, Civil engineering, Mechanical and Industrial engineering).
‣ International applicants, as well as Australian and New Zealand citizens and permanent residents of Australia applicants are welcome to apply.
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 20th December 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.