Australian National University opened Visiting Fellowship for for Students Local and international Students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Australian National University | Australia
Level: Visiting Research Fellowship Programme
Field(s): Reinventing Europe: Cultures, Geographies, Politics
Deadline: 1 February 2013.
Funded by: Australian National Uni. (ANU) of Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for Students Local and international Students.
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship is applicable for 1 year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Visiting Fellow: The grant can be used towards economy airfares and accommodation for the Visiting Fellow. The maximum contribution for travel and accommodation is AUD$3,500. Visiting Scholar: This scholarship of up to $5,000 is aimed at current PhD students and early-career academics within two years after the completion of their doctoral studies. This financial assistance is for travel and accommodation.
‣ The Visiting Fellowship Program at the Centre for European Studies at the Australian National Uni. (ANU) is part of the Centre’s mission to promote research, education and dialogue between Europe and Australia.
‣ The Visiting Fellowship Program is specifically aimed at supporting and hosting local and international scholars wishing to undertake research at the Australian National University.
‣ Each year the Australian National University Centre for European Studies announces broad research themes. Applications from scholars interested in these themes from any discipline are welcome.
‣ Please note that while priority is accorded to applications addressing these themes, proposals outside these themes will also be considered.
‣ The broad theme for 2013-14 is ‘Reinventing Europe: Cultures, Geographies, Politics’. Within this theme, several research interests can be pursued that take a comparative perspective involving Europe, such as:
• European unity and diversity • Governance, citizenship and democracy • Defence, security and peacekeeping • Economic and social resilience • Institutions, traditions and beliefs • Movement and exchange of people, culture and ideas • Heritage, history and environment • Networks for collaboration and competition • Creative Europe
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be sent by post, fax or email.
‣ Application Form
‣ Project Proposal
‣ Referee Reports
‣ Applications should be sent by post, fax or email:
Postal address: The Director Attn: Visiting Fellows Program ANU Centre for European Studies The Australian National University 1 Liversidge Street (Building 67C) Canberra ACT 0200 AUSTRALIA
F: +61 2 6125 9976 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form( Annus)
Please contact Ms Jane Coultas, Centre Manager T: +61 2 6125 9896 F: +61 2 6125 9976 E: email@example.com
‣ Scholarship Applications are due 1 February 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like‣ Research Scholarships ‣ February Deadline