Australian National University scholarship is offered for Australian/New Zealand and international students who like to pursue PhD programme. Full details:
School(Institutions/Country): Australian National University, Australia
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): Any of the courses offered by the Australian National University.
Funded By: Australian National University
Deadline: 31 August 2013(annual) for International, and 31 October 2013(annual) for Australian/New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Australian National University scholarship is targeted for Australian/New Zealand and international students.
‣ Award No: A number of ANU PhD Scholarships which provide a stipend are funded by Colleges.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for three years full-time, with a possible six-month extension.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Total offer is of $24,653 (2013 rate) per annum tax free, in fortnightly payments. Travel to Canberra from within Australia, reimbursement of some removal expenses, thesis reimbursement allowance.
‣ A number of Australian National University scholarship which provide a stipend are funded by Colleges.
‣ It is normal for recipients to undertake study on a full-time basis.
‣ However, in accordance with strict criteria, the scholarship can be awarded for part-time study. International scholars must undertake study on a full-time basis.
To be eligible for Australian National University PhD scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements
‣ Bachelors degree with at least upper second-class honours, or a Masters degree with a research component or equivalent.
‣ First-class honours, or a research Masters degree from a recognized university;
‣ Australian and New Zealand Citizens;
‣ Permanent Resident of Australia;
‣ International student.
‣ Applicants must have submitted an Application for Admission to the ANU.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online for admission and scholarship (recommended).
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Applications for international students are normally due by 31 August, and applications for Australian/New Zealand citizens and permanent residents of Australia are normally due by 31 October.
T +61 2 6125 8124 F +61 2 6125 7535 firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ Applicants are also strongly encouraged to make contact with the relevant Graduate Studies Convener or a prospective supervisor, prior to lodging an application, to discuss the proposed research topic and related matters.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Australia, Australian, International, New Zealand, PhD, scholarships, University