ASEAN Undergraduate Tuition Fees Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington, 2015 , and applications are submitted till 31 st October 2014. Victoria University of Wellington is funding six Undergraduate scholarships which cover the tuition fees for the first year of study (two trimesters). These merit-based scholarships are available for the students of ASEAN countries to study at Victoria University of Wellington. Applicants must have submitted an application to study at Victoria as an undergraduate International Student in 2015.
School(Institutions/ Country): | New Zealand
Level: Undergraduate Programme
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Victoria University of Wellington
Deadline: 31st October 2014.
Funded By: Victoria University of Wellington
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ASEAN Undergraduate Tuition Fees Scholarships are targeted for Students of ASEAN countries (Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam).
‣ Award No: Up to six scholarships will be awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarships will be awarded for the first year of study (two trimesters).
‣ Scholarship covers: Up to six scholarships will be awarded. The scholarship covers the tuition fees for the first year of study (two trimesters) of an undergraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
‣ The purpose of these ASEAN Undergraduate Tuition Fees Scholarships are to promote promote educational opportunities for young ASEAN students with an excellent academic record and leadership potential.
‣ be a citizen of an ASEAN country;
‣ be completing (or have completed) the academic requirements for admission into an undergraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington in 2015;
‣ have submitted an application to study at Victoria as an undergraduate International Student in 2015;
‣ be intending to enrol for the first year of study of an undergraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington in 2015; -be under 23 years old on 31 December 2014; -be able to obtain a student visa;
‣ produce evidence of achievements or forecast achievements to meet the admission requirements;
‣ have met Victoria’s English language requirements for undergraduate study;
‣ not have lodged, personally or as dependents, a current application for migration or have been granted residence status in New Zealand.
‣ The ASEAN Undergraduate Tuition Fees Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit to outstanding candidates.
‣ Applicants should include certified copies of supporting documents that have not already been submitted to Victoria University as part of an application for admission.
‣ A full list of the required documents can be found on the application form. Applications should be submitted by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st October 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.