ANU International University Scholarship. Australian National University offers scholarship for undergraduate students in Australia. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Australian National University | Australia
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): all the courses offered by the Australian National University
Deadline:10th December, 2013 for semester 1 (off-shore) and 10 January (on-shore).
Funded By: Australian National University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ANU International University Scholarship is targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No:3 scholarships available for Semester 1 – 2 will be available to students applying from off-shore and one will be available to students applying from on-shore.
‣ Scholarship Duration:Scholarships are offered for duration of the programme.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships will provide 100% coverage of international student tuition fees and 100% coverage of Overseas Student Health Cover.
‣ Australian National University offers Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students.
‣ International students who have recently completed secondary school studies off-shore. Students must not have commenced further studies.
ANU International University Scholarship is available for those who:
‣ is defined as an overseas student under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (dependents of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible);
‣ has not commenced any further education after completing their secondary studies, unless required by the University for the purposes of admission;
‣ is applying for admission into tertiary study for the first time, unless required by the University for the purposes of admission;
‣ has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling, demonstrated by excellent results in their secondary studies qualification; and
‣ has applied, and received an unconditional offer for admission to the Australian National University by the date advertised on the University website.
‣ Any applicant who has completed a Foundation level program is encouraged to contact us directly and bring this to our attention.
‣ While we cannot assess bridging programs for the International University Scholarship, we can assess the qualification completed previous to commencing Foundation studies ie: China Gaokao
‣ Selection is based on academic merit, country of origin and degree program of choice. Only students receiving a score equivalent to an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 99.60 or above will be considered for this scholarship.
‣ Consideration will still be given to applicants who complete qualifications where the highest possible score does not convert to an ATAR of 99.6 given that they achieve the best possible results in that qualification.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Eligible applicants can apply for admission directly to the University or through UAC will automatically be considered.
‣ Students will not need to submit a separate scholarship application form to be considered for the scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 10th December, 2013 for semester 1 (off-shore) and 10 January (on-shore).
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Australia, International, Scholarship, Undergraduate