ANU International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in Australia, and applications are submitted till 15 November 2016. Australian National University is offering internationalUndergraduate merit scholarship for the academic year 2017-2018. Two scholarships are available, one for Indian citizen and one of South-East Asian region. Scholarships cover 25% of first year tuition fees. Full details
School(Institutions/ Country): | Australia
programme at ANU.
subjects offered by the university.
National University (ANU), Australia
International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship is
targeted for citizens of India and South-East Asian region (Brunei,
Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar,
Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam) can apply for these
‣ Award No: Two scholarships are available (one for Indian citizen and one of South-East Asian region).
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are awarded for the duration of one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships cover 25% of first year tuition fees.
‣ Australian National University awards international undergraduate scholarships for Indian students and the students of South-East Asian region only on the basis of academic merit. The scholarships include 25% of first year tuition fees.
‣ Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via Online Application
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 November 2016.
Opening date: 1 May 2016
Closing date: 15 Nov 2016
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.