ANU Eccles Scholarship at John Curtin School of Medical Research in Australia, 2014, and applications are submitted till 31st August 2014. The Australian National University (ANU) is offering scholarship for international students of high caliber to pursue postgraduate research. Applicants must be international students engaging in a PhD program of study at the John Curtin School of Medical Research. Scholarship is awarded for a period of three years. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): John Curtin School of Medical Research | Australia
Level: Postgraduate Research (PhD).
Field(s): Medical Research.
Deadline: 31st August 2014.
Funded By: John Curtin School of Medical Research, the Australian National University (ANU)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is awarded for a period of three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The annual value of Eccles scholarship is $25,392.
‣ The Australian National University is a public university in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. Located in the suburb of Acton, the main campus encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national institutes.
‣ The John Curtin School of Medical Research - - JCSMR - ANU- The John Curtin School of Medical Research (JCMSR) is a major biomedical research centre in Australia, and part of the Australian National University. The JCSMR has a 50 year history of research achievement, unparalleled by any other Australian biomedical research institution.
‣ This ANU Eccles Scholarship is offered by the John Curtin School of Medical Research.
‣ The Eccles Scholarship is designed to attract international students of high calibre to pursue graduate research at the John Curtin School of Medical Research.
‣ Travel to Canberra from within Australia; reimbursement of some removal expenses; thesis reimbursement allowance.
‣ be international students engaging in a PhD program of study at the John Curtin School of Medical Research.
‣ The mode of applying is online. ( https://student-anu.studylink.com/apply.cfm?subc=9710XPHD&title=Doctor%20of%20Philosophy%2C%20John%20Curtin%20School%20of%20Medical%20Research&prog_rsch_field=MEDS-RP|Medical%20Sciences&sslrequired )
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st August 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.