ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science and International University offer Partnership Award for International students. Applications are open until 3rd January 2014. Australian National University offers up to thirteen merit based awards in the field of Engineering and Computer Science. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Australian National University | Australia
Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Awards are awarded in the field of Engineering and Computer Science at Australian National University.
Deadline: 3rd January 2014.
Funded By: Australian National University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science and International University Partnership Award is targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: Up to 13 awards will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These merit-based awards will be offered for one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Award is valued at an amount of $5,000. The award is payable in one installment, to be paid following the Census Date of the semester for which it has been awarded. Please note, that the Award does not cover any application and deposit fee, the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) premium, fares to and from Australia, the payment of reading and study materials, living expenses, tuition fee, accommodation or any other costs associated with studying.
‣ Each year the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science (“the College”) may award up to thirteen (13) merit awards, known as the College of Engineering and Computer Science International University Partnership Award (“the Award”).
‣ The Award is available to international students (“the scholar/s”) who are undertaking an appropriate qualification in one of the international partner institutions of the College and who are applying to ANU to articulate into a program offered by the College. The Awards are highly competitive and based on academic merit.
The ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science and International University Partnership Award shall be available to an applicant who:
‣ Is an International Student as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000.
‣ Dependents of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
‣ Is undertaking appropriate undergraduate or postgraduate studies at an institute which has an articulation agreement with the College.
‣ Has received an offer of admission into a program offered by the College.
‣ Will commence a program within the College for the first time.
‣ The Awards are highly competitive and based on academic merit.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 3 January 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...