ANU College of Business and Economics is offering Scholarship for an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island Student. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):Australian National University College of Business and Economics | Australia
Level: Graduate Program
Field(s): Accounting, Actuarial studies and statistics, Business, management and marketing, Business information systems, Economics, Finance
Deadline: Mar 17 2013 11:59PM.
Funded by: ANU College of Business and Economics
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for Australian students.
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: One scholarship is awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration:The Scholarship is tenable for the duration of the scholar’s graduate coursework program.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Scholarship will cover 100% of the scholar’s domestic tuition fees (DTF). The Scholarship does not provide exemption from payment of reading and study materials, accommodation or any other cost associated with studying.
‣ Each year the ANU College of Business and Economics (“the College”) may award a scholarship to be known as the Australian National University College of Business and Economics Graduate Scholarship for an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island Student (“the Scholarship”).
‣The Scholarship is available to a student from an indigenous community who is applying for admission to a graduate coursework degree offered by the College.
‣ The Scholarship aims to offset some of the financial burden of graduate coursework study. The awards are competitive and based on demonstrated need.
To be eligible for Australian National University, College of Business and Economics Graduate Scholarship, applicants must:
‣ provide proof of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
‣ identify as an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and
‣ be accepted as such by the community/ies in which s/he has been or with which s/he is associated
‣ have previously completed an undergraduate bachelors degree, and
‣ be applying to commence graduate study at the Australian National University
College of Business and Economics for the first time -be successful, or
‣ will be successful, in receiving on offer of admission into the first year of a graduate program offered by the Australian National University College of Business and Economics.
‣ Academic merit and/or prior relevant learning, and the candidate’s statement of need/motivation.
‣ Consideration may also be given to the applicant’s financial situation, region of indigenous heritage, choice of program and any other factors which the Selection Committee considers to be appropriate and in line with the College’s strategic direction and priorities.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by Post here
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by Mar 17 2013 11:59PM.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like