Ansti Daad Postgraduate Fellowships for The member of ANSTI member institutions and Sub-Saharan African nations. DAAD cooperates with ANSTI by offering a number of in-region scholarships for Master’s and PhD degrees. Applications are open until 31st May 2014. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): African and ANSTI Member Institutions
Level: Postgraduate Fellowships
Field(s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the African universities for staff development.
Deadline: 31st May 2014.
Funded By: ANSTI/DAAD
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Ansti Daad Postgraduate Fellowships are open for : The member of ANSTI member institutions and Sub-Saharan African nations (Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (DRC-Kinshasa),
Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland , Tanzania ,Togo, Uganda and Zambia).
‣ Award No: DAAD cooperates with ANSTI by offering a number of in-region scholarships for Master’s and Ph.D degrees.
‣ Scholarship Duration:The initial award of the fellowships covers one year. Extension is possible up to two years for Masters courses or more for Ph.D studies upon successful completion of the previous year.
‣ Scholarship covers:Fellowships, which cover fees, subsistence and international travel.
‣ Anti-The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) a publicly funded, self-governing organization of the institutions of higher learning in Germany, promotes international academic exchange as well as educational co-operation with developing countries through a variety of funding and scholarship programmes.
‣ DAAD cooperates with ANSTI by offering a number of in-region scholarships for Masters and PhD degrees.
‣ The deadline for application is the 31st May 2014.
Have what it takes to avail Ansti Daad Postgraduate Fellowships?
‣ Participants in the programme must be from ANSTI member institutions and may not exceed the age limit of 36 years by date of nomination. Applicants may not apply for studies in their home countries.
‣ Fellowships, which cover fees, subsistence and international travel, are awarded to staff of ANSTI member institutions (View ANSTI Members ) for postgraduate studies (M.Sc. or PhD) at African universities for staff development.
‣ Fellowships are awarded to sub-Saharan African nationals for studies outside the applicants’ home countries.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st May 2014
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like