American College of Greece is offering NE/SA scholarship for international students in Greece. One scholarship is awarded periodically of 100% tuition reduction. Full details:
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: One scholarship is awarded periodically.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for one year.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Total offer is of 100% tuition reduction.
‣ This scholarship was established in 2001 with a gift from the trustees of the Near East South Asia Council of Overseas Schools.
School(Institutions/ Country): A. College of Greece | Greece
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Any undergraduate degree courses offered by the College.
Funded By: The American College of Greece in Greece
Deadline: for continuing students is June 21, 2013 and for entering students is September 1, 2013 for the whole academic year.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is Open for Students of NE/SA countries: Bangladesh, Cyprus, Egypt, Greece, India,Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Nepal, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
‣ It recognizes the longstanding relationship between the NE/SA and The American College of Greece, and, in particular, honors the close friendship between past president of ACG John S. Bailey and the late Stanley Haas, past president of NE/SA and his wife, Mary Anne
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail American College of Greece NE/SA scholarship.
‣ demonstrate academic promise.
‣ maintain full-time status.
‣ originate from an NE/SA country. (Proof of birthplace is required.) To continue receiving the award, the recipient must be full-time students every academic semester and achieve a CI of 2.70 or better by the end of the second semester and maintain it throughout his/her studies at the College.
Eligibility criteria:The scholarship is merit based.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Complete your online application ,and
‣ submit the required documents to internationalstudents-at-acg.edu.
‣ Scholarship Applications due date: For continuing students: must submit applications for financial assistance to the Financial Assistance & Planning Office by June 21 for the whole academic year, and For entering students: must submit applications for financial assistance to the Financial Assistance & Planning Office by September 1 for the whole academic year.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Bangladesh, Cyprus, Egypt, Greece, India, International, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, NE, Nepal, Pakistan, Qatar, SA, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen