American Advertising Federation Club President Scholarships. American Advertising Federation Fourth District is offering Club President’s scholarships for undergraduates and graduates in USA. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): at 4th District institution in USA | USA
Level: Undergraduate or Graduate Dtudy
Field(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of advertising, marketing, communications, public relations, art, graphics arts or other related areas of study.
Deadline: March 14th, 2014.
Funded By: American Advertising Federation Fourth District
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): American Advertising Federation Club President Scholarships are targeted the students of USA (must live in Florida or the Caribbean).
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship is $1000.
‣ The Presidents of the 4th District are proud to recognize our students’ achievements in academic study, service to the community, and service to the profession.
‣ Scholarships for undergraduates and graduates are available in advertising, marketing, communications, public relations, art, graphics arts or other related areas of study.
‣ This scholarship is designed for those students who have taken a leadership role in an organization or community while maintaining academic excellence.
‣ We encourage students through scholarships, internships and networking opportunities, and we work to prepare them to be the future leaders and stewards of the advertising industry.
‣ Awards will be given at the 4AAF Annual Conference in Tampa.
‣ Scholarships will be awarded at the 4AAF Annual Conference in Tampa.
Have what it takes to avail American Advertising Federation Club President Scholarships?
‣ Must be currently enrolled in and returning to undergraduate or graduate study at a 4th District institution or the Fall 2014 semester.
‣ Must be matriculating toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, public relations, art, graphics arts or other related areas of study.
‣ Must have an overall GPA of at least a 3.0 and a GPA of at least a 3.5 in the major. (GPA: 4 point scale)
‣ Must live in Florida or the Caribbean.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to apply online. Required application attachments:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on Friday 14th March 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Advertising, Art, caribbean, Communications, Florida, Graduates, Marketing, Public Relations, scholarships, Undergraduate, USA