Air Force Spouse Scholarship program is offered for students of USA. Full details:
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: The number and amount of scholarships awarded depends on available funding and on the number of qualified applicants.
‣ Scholarship Covers: A check in the amount of $2,500 will be sent to the recipient in September.Scholarships may be used to pay for any reasonable cost related to pursuing a degree. This would include tuition, books, transportation or childcare costs.
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Associate, Bachelor or Graduate/Postgraduate Degrees.
Field(s): any of the course offered by the college or university.
Funded By: The Air Force Association
Deadline: April 30, 2013.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Air Force Spouse Scholarship is targeted for students of USA.
‣ The Air Force Spouse Scholarship program is designed to encourage Air Force spouses worldwide to pursue associate, bachelor or graduate/postgraduate degrees.
‣ The number and amount of scholarships awarded depends on available funding and on the number of qualified applicants.
‣ The applicant must be a spouse of Air Force active duty, Air National Guard or Air Force Reserve to be eligible.
‣ Spouses who are themselves Air Force personnel, or in ROTC, are not eligible.
‣ Include an official, original transcript verifying your minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA or higher.
‣ The transcript must have your name on it and show that you are enrolled for the minimum number of hours (6 credit hours for undergraduate study and 3 credit hours for graduate study).
‣ You must be in a degree program.
‣ If you are not currently enrolled, then, in addition to an official, original transcript, include a letter from your college or university that confirms your intent to carry the required hours in the Fall. -If you have no prior college or university course work, include proof of acceptance to an accredited college or university.
‣ This must be an original letter on college or university stationery from the admissions office or the registrar.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Apply either electronically or by post.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: Complete application packages for USA scholarship for Air Force spouse must be received no later than April 30, 2013.
‣ Notification: A feedback form will be sent to recipients with their scholarship check and is required to be returned not more than six months after the award is made.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like