AIAS-COFUND International Fellowships in Denmark , and applications are submitted till 5th February 2016.Aarhus Institute of Advanced Studies (AIAS) announces around 10 to 12 COFUND fellowships for talented researchers. Junior and Senior AIAS-COFUND Fellowships are available. The duration of a fellowship varies from 6 to 36 months, commencing in the period from September 2016 to February 2017. A fellowship includes funds for travel, research expenses and a competitive salary. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): | Denmark
Level: Postdoctoral research programme.
Field(s): Fellowships are available in four main areas: Science & Technology, Health & Medical Sciences, Business & Social Sciences and Arts & Humanities.
Deadline: 5th February 2016
Funded By: Aarhus University’s Research Foundation and European Union
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): AIAS-COFUND International Fellowships are targeted for Incoming fellowships are open for all nationalities and Reintegration .
fellowships are open for European researchers returning to Denmark/the EU from a country outside the European Union
to 12 fellowships are available.
are two types of AIAS-COFUND Fellowships:
-AIAS-COFUND Junior Fellowships (a duration of 12 to 36 months): postdoctoral research careers of 2-10 years.
AIAS-COFUND Senior Fellowships (a duration of 6 to 18 months): postdoctoral research careers of +10 years.
‣ Scholarship covers: A fellowship includes funds for travel, research expenses and a competitive salary.
‣ Aarhus Institute of Advanced Studies (AIAS) is pleased to announce that 10 to 12 AIAS-COFUND Fellowships are available for talented researchers in the third round of applications.
‣ The AIAS-COFUND International Fellowships scheme is co-funded by Aarhus University’s Research Foundation and the European Union’s 7th Framework Programme under grant agreement no 609033 and provides research opportunities for the most talented researchers from around the world.
‣ The target group of the programme is talented researchers with at least two years of fulltime research experience after completing their PhD. Applicants can choose their research topic freely within all academic areas.
Eligible applicants must comply with the following mobility demands:
‣ Incoming fellowships: Open for all nationalities. At the time of the deadline, applicants shall not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies etc.) in Denmark for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the deadline.
‣ Reintegration fellowships: Open for European researchers returning to Denmark/the EU from a country outside the European Union. At the time of the deadline, applicants shall not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies etc.) in Denmark for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the deadline.
will be based on the terms of the applying collective agreement
including basic salary, plus supplement based on the employee’s
seniority and qualifications, plus pension contribution.
will be covered by the general labour market legislation as foreign
employees are covered by the same rules and regulations as Danish
employees. General employment conditions include a work week of 37
hours (7.4 hours a day) and of 25 days of vacation annually.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications must be submitted via the AU online application system ( Online Application ) . It is mandatory to upload the following documents:
Applications are due on 5
Application forms and
guidelines can be download from the official website
It is important to read
the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link
found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this