African Economic Research Consortium is funding Agricultural and Applied Economics (CMAAE) MSc scholarships. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): African Economic R Consortium | Kenya, Malawi, Uganda, Tanzania, and South Africa
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s): Agricultural and Applied Economics
Deadline: July 30, 2013.
Funded By: African Economic Research Consortium
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for Students of Following Countries: Students of Kenya, Malawi, Uganda, Tanzania and South Africa.
‣ Award No: The scholarships are limited and will be awarded to the best candidates
‣ Scholarship covers: See their official websites
‣ The African Economic Res Consortium (AERC) was established in 1988 as a public not organization devoted to the advancement of economic policy research and training in Consortium’s mandate and strategic intent is built on the basis that sustained develop development in sub Saharan Africa requires well-trained, locally based professional economists.
‣ AERC agitates the provision of capacity building in economic policy in Francophone and Anglophone African countries through provision of support in the areas of policy research and training.
‣ AERC under the CMAAE programme policy analysts.
‣ The scholarship will be offered universities across the Region:
To qualify for AERC Master’s in Agricultural and Applied Economics (CMAAE) MSc Scholarships , applicants must:
(a) Be admitted to any of the collaborating or partner university above;
(b) have attained at least a Second Class Honors (Upper Division) or equivalent in Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness Mgt, Agricultural Sciences, Economics or related field
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Interested candidates must submit their cmaae-at-aercafrica.org or delivered by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are Due July 30, 2013.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, 2014, Agricultural, Economics, Kenya, Malawi, Master's, MSc, scholarships, SOUTH AFRICA , Tanzania, Uganda