AERC Collaborative MSc Fellowships in Agricultural and Applied Economics (CMAAE) , and applications are submitted till July 30, 2015. African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) is funding Agricultural and Applied Economics (CMAAE) MSc fellowships. Fellowships will be available in Zimbabwe, South Africa, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, and South Africa. Applicants must be enrolled in any of the collaborating or partner universities. Applicants must have attained at least a Second Class Honors (Upper Division) or equivalent in Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness Mgt, Agricultural Sciences, Economics or related field. The scholarship is awarded to limited number of students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Fellowships are available for pursuing MSc programme at any of the following universities across the Region: University of Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe), University of Pretoria (South Africa), University of Nairobi (Kenya), Sokoine University (Tanzania), Makerere University (Uganda), Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources –Bunda Campus (Malawi), Egerton University (Kenya) and Haramaya University (Ethiopia). | Zimbabwe, Kenya, Malawi, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania South Africa
Level: MSc programme
Field(s): Agricultural and Applied Economics.
Deadline: July 30, 2015
Funded By: African Economic Research Consortium (AERC)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Citizens of Zimbabwe , South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Uganda and Ethiopia can apply for these MSc fellowships.
‣ Award No: not specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: not specified
‣ Scholarship covers: not specified
‣ The African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) was established in 1988 as a public not-for-profit organization devoted to the advancement of economic policy research and training in Africa.
‣ The Consortium’s mandate and strategic intent is built on the basis that sustained development in subSaharan Africa requires well-trained, locally based professional economists.
‣ AERC agitates the provision of capacity building in economic policy in Francophone and Anglophone African countries through provision of support in the areas of policy research and training.
‣ AERC under the CMAAE programme seeks to build a pool of qualified Agricultural Economists and policy analysts. AERC under the CMAAE programme seeks to build a pool of qualified Agricultural Economists and policy analysts.
, applicants must:
(a) Be admitted to any of the collaborating or partner university above
(b) have attained at least a Second Class Honors (Upper Division) or equivalent in Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness Mgt, Agricultural Sciences, Economics or related field
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Interested applicants must submit their applications for admission directly to the respective universities (application procedure can be obtained from the respective university’s website).
‣ Upon receipt of an admission letter from specific university, the applicants shall submit the following documents for scholarship to AERC Programme Manager on cmaae-at-aercafrica.org.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on July 30, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.