ADB Summer Internships for Students from member states of the African Development Bank. Students from member states of the African Development Bank are invited to apply for an internship in the bank. Applications are open until 15 February 2014. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Africa
Deadline: 1st December 2013 to 15th February 2014.
Funded By: African Development Bank
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): ADB Summer Internships are targeted for Students from member states of the African Development Bank.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Internships will initially be for a period of three months, renewable for up to six months (maximum).
The timing for the 2014 program is as follows:
‣ Scholarship covers: Interns will be provided with a monthly stipend of 550 UA (Units of Accounts – AfDB moving average exchange rate applicable in March 2013 is 1 UA= $1.53070 = 1.18404 Euro = 2.40833 TND). Interns will be responsible for their airfare to and from the location of their internship, their visa if needed and will be required to have international medical and accident insurance coverage for the duration of their internship.
ADB Summer Internships
‣ Students from member states of the African Development Bank are invited to apply for an internship in the bank.
‣ The broad objectives of the program are to: Provide students with an opportunity to acquire professional and practical experience at the African Development Bank; Provide the Bank with a pool of potential candidates for future recruitment purposes.However applicants should not expect the internship to lead to immediate employment with the AfDB.
ADB Summer Internships Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for internship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
‣ Be students, aged between eighteen (18) to thirty (30) years, and
‣ currently enrolled in a master’s level degree program or its equivalent in a recognized public or private institution of higher learning.
‣ The candidate can apply for an internship within one year of having obtained such a degree.
‣ Provide a letter from their school confirming their enrollment.
‣ Be citizens of one of the Bank’s member countries.
‣ Be fluent in, at least, one of the Bank’s working languages (English or French).
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Applicants are requested to attach:
‣ Please note that only complete applications will be processed.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 February 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...