Acu scholarships for International Students in Australia, and applications are open on 01 Sep and closes on 30 September. Australian Catholic University is awarding international student scholarships for Undergraduate or postgraduate courses. A C U scholarships are open to commencing International (other than Australian and New Zealand) students with outstanding academic merit of at least an average result of 80% in prior studies. The university is offering up to 20 scholarships to cover 50% of the recipients’ full-time tuition fees and two full tuition scholarships for Research degrees. Applicants must be willing to enroll at ACU as a full-time student upon accepting the scholarship. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): the Australian Catholic University | Australia
of the courses offered by the Australian Catholic University.
Deadline: open on 01 Sep and closes on 30 September
Catholic University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Acu scholarships are targeted for international (other than Australian and New Zealand) students.
to 20 international student scholarships will be awarded. ACU
also offers full tuition scholarships for up to two international
students starting research degrees each year.
scholarship will be awarded for the duration of the recipient’s
course, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
are offered annually to up to 20 undergraduate and postgraduate
students equivalent to one-half of the full-time fees for the
recipient’s course of study. Up to two Higher Degree by
Research scholarships equivalent to the fees and stipend for
recipients enrolling in a Masters by Research or Doctoral course of
study will also be offered.
scholarships to up to 20 international students
starting undergraduate or postgraduate courses each year.
International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University
cover 50% of the recipients’ full-time tuition fees. ACU also
offers full tuition scholarships for up to two international students
starting research degrees each year.
‣ be an international student form a country other than Australia or New Zealand;
‣ hold an offer for a place in an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD program at ACU;
‣ be willing to enrol at ACU as a full-time student upon accepting the scholarship. You must be enrolled full-time to continue receiving the scholarship.
‣ not have received another scholarship or award;
not be an ACU Study Abroad or Exchange student.
Selection Criteria for Acu scholarships
‣ These scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate academic excellence, including an average result of at least 80% in their prior studies.
‣ In considering applications, in addition to the eligibility and selection criteria, the Selection Committee may give consideration to:
The diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework and research programs and campuses);
In the case of applicants undertaking research degrees, the alignment of the applicant’s intended research with the research strengths of the University.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants can apply online
Candidates for the scholarship need to hold a letter of offer.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : Applications are open from 01 Sept to 30 September.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the offical websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...