ACI Foundation Scholarships are offered for five graduate students in USA. Full details:
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is Open for International students of USA .
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: about Six Scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration:ACI Foundation Scholarships are applicable for for one year.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Total offer is of $3,000 and one in the amount of $5,000 will be available.
School(Institutions/ Country): at an accredited college or university in USA | USA
Level: Graduate Degree
Field(s): engineering, architecture, or materials science program. The graduate study program shall be in the area of concrete with an emphasis on structural design, materials, construction, or any combination thereof.
Funded By: The ACI Foundation in USA
Deadline: 11:59 p.m. EST on October 15, 2013.
‣ The ACI Foundation offers scholarships for eligible graduate students whose studies relate to concrete.
‣ Unlike ACI Foundation Fellowships, those applying for ACI Foundation scholarships do not need to be nominated by ACI-Member Faculty. For the 2014-2015 academic year, five Scholarships in the amount of $3,000 and one in the amount of $5,000 will be available.
‣ At the time of receiving an ACI Foundation Scholarships (not necessarily at the time of application), the applicant shall possess a bachelor’s degree from an institution of higher education which is accredited by the responsible regional or national agency.
‣ At the time of acceptance of an ACI F Scholarship (not necessarily at the time of application), the applicant shall have been accepted for graduate study at an accredited college or university in an engineering, architecture, or materials science program.
‣ The graduate study program shall be in the area of concrete with an emphasis on structural design, materials, construction, or any combination thereof.
‣ Applicants for the Kumar Mehta Scholarship must be pursuing graduate research in sustainable concrete.
‣ Applicants must be full-time first- or second-year (after bachelor’s degree) graduate students during the entire scholarship year.
‣ Course work during a summer session will count toward the degree year.
‣ Applications will be accepted from anywhere in the world but the graduate program must be ABET-accredited or a mutually recognized program by ABET.
‣ The application package (see below for details) should be e-mailed to scholarships-at concrete.org.
‣ Applications, resumes and essays should be sent together in one e-mail package. Hard copies of applications, resumes, and essays will not be accepted.
‣ Please be sure that your name is on every piece of material submitted.
‣ ACI Foundation Scholarships staff does not contact applicants upon receipt of their application materials or contact applicants if materials are missing from submittals.
Notification: Applicants chosen to receive awards will be notified by e-mail shortly after the selection process takes place at the ACI Spring Convention.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Completed 2014-2015 application form: Please click here for the Scholarship application.
‣ The application form must be typed. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
‣ We ask that the one form be from an employer, if possible. All Online Reference Forms must be submitted in English.
‣ Only the Online Reference Form will be accepted. Mailed, emailed, or faxed letters of recommendation will not be accepted.
‣ Do not include more than the required two Online Reference Forms. Only the first two online reference forms received will be accepted. It is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure online reference forms are submitted.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by is 11:59 p.m. EST on October 15, 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like