Accenture South Africa (Pty) Ltd administers an independent Education Trust established for the purpose of supporting students with strong academic ability, across selected disciplines and who have limited access to financial resources. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): South African Universities : University of Cape Town, University of Johannesburg, University of KwaZulu-Natal, University of Pretoria, Rhodes University University of the Western Cape University of the Witwatersrand | South Africa
Level : Bachelors Degree
Field(s): BSc in Computer Science + Honors BCom or BSc in Informatics or Information Systems + Honors BCom or BSc in Information Technology + Honors or BIT BEng or BSc (Eng) in Computer BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electrical (Light Current) BEng or BSc (Eng) in Electronic BEng or BSc (Eng) in Information BEng or BSc (Eng) in Industrial
Deadline: 15 August 2013.
Funded By: Accenture South Africa Education Trust
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is targeted for students of South Africa.
‣Award No: not specified.
‣Scholarship Duration: ): Scholarship to undertake 2nd to 4th year/Honors of Full time study at a tertiary institution in 2014.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Scholarships cover the full costs of tuition, accommodation, books and a laptop computer.
‣ Accenture South Africa (Pty) Ltd administers an independent Education Trust established for the purpose of supporting students with strong academic ability, across selected disciplines and who have limited access to financial resources.
‣ Successful candidates are awarded a full scholarship which will enable them to continue their education at one of South African’s premier tertiary institutions.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail Accenture Education Trust Scholarship
‣ Second to fourth year students who have strong academic ability, and;
‣ intend pursuing a career in computer science, informatics/information systems, information technology and in the following branches of engineering: computer/electrical (light current)/electronics/electro-mechanical/industrial.
‣ Student must have strong academic ability.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online, please download this form.
‣ Scholarship Applications due date: Accenture will be accepting applications for our 2014 Graduate Programme until 15 August 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013/14, Accenture, Bachelors, Computer, EDUCATION, Featured, Honors, Scholarships