Academic Scholarships are offered by the Board of the International School of Western Australia (ISWA) in Australia. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): School of Western Australia | Australia
Level: International Baccalaureate Diploma or Advanced Placement programs
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the International School of Western Australia.
Deadline: 21 March 2014
Funded By: The Board of the International School of Western Australia (ISWA)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Academic Scholarships are targeted for Australian and international students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Successful applicants will be provided with up to two years of subsidized tuition.
‣ Scholarship covers: Successful applicants will be provided with up to two years of subsidized tuition. The value of the subsidy will range from 25-100% as determined by the Principal. The parents of successful candidates will be required to cover all costs associated with school camps, textbooks, uniforms, and all course and examination registration costs (approximately $2000 AUS per academic year).
‣ The Board of the International School of Western Australia (ISWA) invites applications from students interested in applying for academic scholarships for entry into Year 11 2014/2015.
‣ Successful applicants will be provided with up to two years of subsidized tuition.
‣ The value of the subsidy will range from 25-100% as determined by the Principal. Students who are awarded an ISWA Scholarship do so on the understanding that they will maintain a consistently high academic standard and attendance record.
‣ Students whose academic commitment, behavior or attendance is judged to be unacceptable may forfeit their scholarship.
‣ ISWA operates on a northern hemisphere academic calendar which begins late July/early August each year.
‣ This scholarship is for students entering either the International Baccalaureate Diploma or Advanced Placement programs as a Year 11 student in July 2014.
To avail this Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ Both Australian and International students are eligible to apply. International students must reside with a parent / guardian in Perth for the duration of the scholarship.
‣ Applicants must be able to demonstrate high level achievement in their previous academic programs as well as active engagement with a range of co-curricular and/or community activities.
‣ Selection for the scholarship will be based on:
‣ Shortlisted candidates will be invited, together with their parents, for an interview with the Principal.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to submit the following:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 21 March 2014.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, 2015, Academic, Australia, International, scholarships, School, Western Australia
Your first paragraph ...