Abdul Kalam Scholarship. Faculty of Engineering & Information Technologies of University of Sydney offers postgraduate scholarship for international students in Australia. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Sydney | Australia
Level: Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Scholarship is provided in the Faculty of Engineering & Information Technologies offered by the University of Sydney in Australia.
Deadline: 30th November 2013.
Funded By: University of Sydney
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration:Abdul K Scholarship is offered for up to 1 year subject to academic performance.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship will 50% tuition fees for a maximum of 1 year.
‣ Dr APJ Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished scientist and aeronautical engineer by training, Dr Kalam was presented an Honorary Doctorate of Engineering from the University of Sydney in 2011 in recognition of his contribution to the profession.
‣ The Dr Abdul Kalam International Postgraduate (Abdul Kalam Scholarship) celebrates his commitment to education, and his endeavours to support outstanding students to develop as future leaders.
To avail Abdul K Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ Open to all international applicants with an offer of admission for a Masters by coursework program in the Faculty of Engineering and IT at the time of submitting a scholarship application.
‣ Open to applicants with a firm/unconditional offer of admission by the relevant scholarship closing date for the appropriate semester.
‣ Students who have already commenced their postgraduate studies, or students transferring from other postgraduate programs are not eligible.
‣ The scholarship shall be awarded on the recommendation of the Faculty Selection Panel based on academic merit with a minimum high distinction average or equivalent as indicated by the applicant’s performance in their undergraduate degree.
‣ Successful candidates will be informed by 7th December 2013.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online here now
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 30th November 2013.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...