A Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship Programme for International Students in Norway, , and applications are submitted till March 1st 2016. A. Wilhelmsen Foundation awards scholarship for international students to undertake Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Science (MSc) programme at the Norwegian Business School. A maximum of two students will receive this scholarship each year and the size of the scholarship is NOK 75.000,- per semester per student. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Norway
Level: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Science (MSc) programme.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded in the area of Business Administration and all available MSc programmes at the Norwegian Business School.
Deadline: March 1st 2016.
Funded By: A. Wilhelmsen Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): A Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship Programme is targeted for Residents of countries outside Norway. Wilhelmsen has the Baltic region, Russia, Portugal and the Caribbean as main activity areas. Candidates from these regions are especially encouraged to apply.
‣ Award No: A maximum of two students will receive this scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Duration: This scholarship is available for new 1st year Master of Science students. Study progression by the recipients will be followed, and scholarship payments for the 2nd year of the master degree is dependent of satisfactory study progression.
‣ Scholarship covers: A maximum of two students will receive this scholarship each year, and the size of the scholarship is NOK 75.000,- per semester per student. The scholarship will be administered by BI who is also responsible for the academic follow-up of the recipients.
‣ Wilhelmsen Foundation wants to contribute to the financing of education in Norway for foreign students and has established the scholarship program A Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship Programme – BI.
‣ All candidates must act according to valid admission criteria and application deadlines. Candidates that may apply are applicants for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Science (MSc) at BI Norwegian Business School.
‣ Grades from previous studies, previous experiences, personal ambitions and finance needs are part of the decision criteria.
‣ All applicants must write a scholarship application letter for this specific scholarship.
‣ The letter should be maximum 1 page and supplement the programme application. Students are advised to include your goals and motivations for studying at BI, career ambitions and how you feel that you can contribute to the programme and study environment.
‣ It is also important to include information regarding family and economic situations, and explain why you feel the scholarship is necessary for you to fulfill your ambitions.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due Date : Application deadline for the 2016 intake is March 1st 2016.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.