UMGF (University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships) offers Scholarships for International Students in Canada 2013. Full details:
School:University of Manitoba | Canada
Field(s):Courses offered for Graduate studies by the University
Deadline:15 Jan 2013 (Annual) ; Course starts Aug-Sept 2013.
Funded by:University of Manitoba
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is open to all students regardless of citizenship.
‣ The value of these fellowships is $16,000 (Ph.D.) and is $12,000 (Master’s).
‣ Students are eligible to receive the University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowship for the first 24 months of their Master’s program and the first 48 months of their PhD program.‣ Total maximum scholarship support for any individual graduate student is 48 months.
‣ The University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships are merit-based awards that are open to students including international students who will be registered as full-time graduate students (Masters or Ph.D.) at the University of Manitoba regardless of nationality or discipline.
To qualify for UMGF Scholarships for International Students in Canada , candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
‣ Students with a minimum GPA of 3.75 (above B+) at a recognized university based on a Bachelor, Masters, Graduate Diploma or a Doctoral degree.
‣ Please use admissions criteria in calculating GPA, i.e., last 60 credit hours or equivalent. All students regardless of citizenship are eligible to apply.
‣ It is important to know the specific eligibility criteria set by the Department you will be under.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Application forms for this competition became available at the end of November, and completed applications with official transcripts attached must normally be received by the Department you are applying to by 15 January of the following year.
‣ If you wish to apply for this fellowships, please write the department you are applying to and request that they forward an application form.
You may also like