Sorbonne Paris Cite PhD Fellowships for International Students in France , and applications are submitted till 1st April, 2014. Sorbonne Paris Cité – College of Doctoral Schools is offering PhD fellowships for international students. In 2014 20 PhD fellowships are offered in all disciplines for students coming from all regions of the world. The candidate should provide a transcript of his / her first and second year masters studies. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Parisian universities | France
Level: PhD degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided for PhD in Humanities, arts, literature and languages; life and health sciences; exact sciences and engineering; social sciences and public policy.
Deadline: 1st April, 2014.
Funded By: Sorbonne Paris Cité – College of Doctoral Schools
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Sorbonne Paris Cite PhD Fellowships are targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: In 2014, Sorbonne Paris Cité is offering 20 PhD fellowships in all disciplines for students coming from all regions of the world.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: Not Specified
‣ Sorbonne Paris Cité is a higher education and research consortium established in 2010 and bringing together four Parisian universities and four higher education and research institutes: Université Sorbonne Nouvelle – Paris 3, Université Paris Descartes (Paris 5), Université Paris Diderot (Paris 7), Université Paris 13, Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris (IPGP: Paris Earth Science Institute), Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales (INALCO: National Institute of Oriental Languages and Civilizations), Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po: Paris Institute of Political Science) and Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Santé Publique (EHESP: School of Public Health). In 2014, Sorbonne Paris Cité is offering 20 PhD fellowships in all disciplines for students coming from all regions of the world.
‣ Students coming from all regions of the world
‣ The candidate should describe the project mentioning in particular the project’s objective, the scientific, social and societal context, the expected impact, the projected research program
‣ The candidate should explain (in French or English, 2 pages max.), his / her motivation for the project under consideration, the previously obtained scientific as well as transverse skills or those projected to be acquired during the project as well as the long term career project after the PhD
‣ Candidate should provide detailed summary of the higher education experience, including a description of the research projects carried out by the candidate - the candidate should provide a transcript of his / her first and second year masters studies.
‣ The CV of the PhD advisor(s) (French or English, 2 pages max.) should include a list of the most significant publications relevant to the research subject.
Notification: Not Known
‣ Applicants are required to apply electronically.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st April, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like