Scholarships for UME PhD Programme(ROSE Curriculum) in Italy , and applications are submitted till 11th April 2014. UME Graduate School of the IUSS Pavia is inviting applications for 2014/2015 edition of the Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (ROSE) curriculum of the PhD Programme in Understanding and Managing Extremes (UME). Applicants admitted to the UME Doctoral programme are generally offered with a doctoral scholarship worth about 1000 Euros net per months. The scholarship is enough for the student to cover all general living and accommodation expenses. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Italy
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to study Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (ROSE), one of the three curricula of the doctoral programme in Understanding and Managing Extremes
Deadline: 11th April 2014.
Funded By: UME Graduate School of the IUSS Pavia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarships for UME PhD Programme is targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: Eight PhD scholarships are awarded in this programme.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of the scholarship is 36 months and can be increased by up to 50% during periods abroad.
‣ Scholarship covers: Besides the small regional tax, no participation fees are collected for the UME School doctoral programme. Applicants admitted to the UME Doctoral programme are generally offered with a doctoral scholarship worth about 1000 Euros net per months. The scholarship is enough for the student to cover all general living and accommodation expenses.
‣ Applications for the 2014 edition of the ROSE curriculum of the UME PhD programme are now open. Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (ROSE) is one of the three curricula of the doctoral programme in Understanding and Managing Extremes run by the UME Graduate School.
‣ In order to apply for Scholarships for UME PhD Programme, the main requirement is a University Degree, or past professional experience, in Civil Engineering.
‣ Candidate especially interested in the seismology section of the programme should have a University Degree, or past professional experience, in civil / environmental engineering, geology, geophysics, physics, applied mathematics or other related fields.
‣ Application for admission to a PhD Degree is based on an oral examination, following prior selection on the basis of the academic qualifications and experience submitted in the application form.
‣ Within four weeks of the end of the submission deadline, all applications will be reviewed and assessed by the ROSE Programme Assessment Board, and the list of successful candidates will be posted within April 30th 2014 on IUSS online Board.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ When filling in the application form, applicants will have to specify to which curriculum they are applying.
‣ Through the online application procedure, applicants must provide electronic copies of the following documents:
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The applications for the academic year 2014/2015, which will start on September 1, 2014, will close on April 11, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...