Master Scholarships for International Students at Barcelona GSE in Spain, and applications are submitted till June 25, 2014 for 2014-15 master programs. Barcelona Graduate School of Economics offers a number of tuition waivers and fully-funded scholarships for master program in Economics of Public Policy, Health Economics, Data Science, Competition and Market Regulation Program. The scholarship is based on academic merit. There is no separate application process for scholarships. When applicant submits a complete master program application, they will be automatically considered for all available financial awards. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Spain
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): Economics of Public Policy, Health Economics, Data Science, Competition and Market Regulation Program
Deadline: June 25, 2014 for 2014-15 master programs.
Funded By: Barcelona Graduate School of Economics and other Funding Bodies.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Master Scholarships for International Students are targeted for students from around the world.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The Barcelona GSE is grateful to the following collaborating institutions for supporting its master programs with full or partial scholarship.
‣ The Barcelona GSE is able to offer a number of tuition waivers and fully-funded Master Scholarships for International Students based on academic merit.
‣ These highly competitive financial awards help the School attract the best and brightest international students.
‣ Master in Economics of Public Policy: Graduates from business administration, economics and other social sciences (demography, political sciences, sociology) with a quantitative background.
‣ Professionals from governmental and non-governmental institutions who want to upgrade their skills.
‣ Aspiring PhD students who want to build a solid foundation. Master in Economics: Graduates in economics, mathematics or engineering
‣ Aspiring PhD students looking for a rigorous master program in economics -Junior economic analysts looking for a postgraduate degree with advanced tools in quantitative economics.
‣ Graduates in Economics and Business with solid background and keen interest in quantitative methods Master in Data Science: Graduates in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, and Physics with the ambition to work with real-world problems and data
‣ Programming professionals who want to acquire analytical, quantitative tools to leverage their experience
‣ Aspiring PhD students looking for rigorous training in quantitative and analytical methods Master in Competition and Market Regulation Program: Graduates in Economics or Business with a strong interest in microeconomics
‣ Graduates in Engineering who need a solid basis in economics and the functions of markets and organizations in a variety of industries
‣ Junior consultants seeking in-depth training in competition and market regulation policies
‣ Researchers at antitrust authorities looking for advanced techniques and tools
‣ Aspiring PhD students looking for a rigorous economic master program
‣ The selection criterion is based on academic merit.
‣ Applicants can expect to receive a decision within 4 to 6 weeks of submitting a complete application.
‣ There is no separate application process for scholarships. When you submit a complete master program application, you will be automatically considered for all available financial awards.
‣ Applicants are reminded that only complete applications will be considered.
‣ The selection process for all scholarships is handled entirely by the Admissions Committee of the Barcelona GSE. Before applying, please read carefully all of the instructions for completing the online application. http://www.barcelonagse.eu/Application_Process.html
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on June 25, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.