Kellogg Kroc Undergraduate Research Grants for US students. Kellogg Institute offers undergraduate research grants for students in the junior year of studies at Notre Dame and be in good academic standing. Applications are open until 24 February 2014. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Kellogg Institute | USA
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): The grants are intended for juniors whose interests include a clear international dimension related to the Kellogg Institute’s themes or the themes of the Kroc Institute. The Kellogg Institute for International Studies is committed to the pursuit of scholarly excellence and to value-driven research that helps to advance human welfare around the world. Two of the most critical issues facing humanity, democracy and human development, are at the core of the Institute’s research agenda.
Of particular interest are research projects that explicitly link the themes of democracy and human development.
Deadline: 24 February 2014.
Funded By: Kellogg Institute
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Kellogg Kroc Undergraduate Research Grants are targeted for US students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: Several grants of up to $5,000 each (in exceptional, justifiable cases, the Kellogg Institute may increase this amount) will be awarded for research abroad or, if demonstrably appropriate, in the United States.
Kellogg Kroc Undergraduate Research Grants
‣ The Kellogg and Kroc Institutes announce a Research Grants Program for undergraduate students at Notre Dame during the summer.
‣ The grants are intended for juniors whose interests include a clear international dimension related to the Kellogg Institute’s themes or the themes of the Kroc Institute.
‣ Several grants of up to $5,000 each (in exceptional, justifiable cases, the Kellogg Institute may increase this amount)will be awarded for research abroad or, if demonstrably appropriate, in the United States.
‣ Applicants are required to notify the Kellogg Institute of any funding received from another source. If duplicate funding is received, the Institute may adjust the award.
To avail Kellogg Kroc Undergraduate Research Grants , candidates must
‣ be in their junior year of studies at Notre Dame and be in good academic standing.
‣ have the endorsement and pledge of supervision from a faculty member. Freshman and sophomores seeking to do research in Africa, Asia or Latin America should see Experiencing the World Fellowships.
‣ (Exception: Sophomores in the International Scholars Program may apply for a research grant through this program with permission from Holly Rivers. Sophomore ISP students should get approval at least a month in advance of the deadline.) Students selected for the program will begin preparing for their summer experience through a series of orientations with the Institute.
‣ Applicants are required to apply by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 24 February 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like