Europubhealth The Erasmus Mundus Masters in Public Health France /Spain/Denmark /Poland/UK
School: Schools in France / Spain / Denmark / Poland / UK
Field(S): Public Health
Deadline: 10 December 2012
Funded by: The Erasmus Mundus
Beneficiaries: Open to International Students
Benefits:Ranging between 19,500 € and 47,000 € for 2 years
- Population health is a universal concern which transcends cultures, languages and systems.
- The European Masters programme EUROPUBHEALTH is an innovative and adapted answer to the challenge of training outstanding international professionals to work in this important sector.
- If you wish to embark on or further your career in public health, Europubhealth is ideal. It is an integrated 2 year Masters course (120 ECTS).
- Its objective is to train professionals and future decision makers in the field of public health, providing them with international experience, conceptual knowledge, analytical techniques and interdisciplinary competences.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Analyze and addresse the determinants of health problems from a population perspective.
- Propose, plan, implement and evaluate culturally appropriate, evidence-based policies and interventions for the effective improvement of population health in international, national, and local contexts.
Erasmus Mundus grants
- Europubhealth Masters course is supported by the Erasmus Mundus programme launched by the European Commission in early 2004.
- ERASMUS MUNDUS offers scholarship to students for studying abroad.
- To be eligible for the grant, the students must choose a combination of pathway that allows them to spend their study period in, at least, two of the European partner countries which must be different from the country in which the scholarship holder has obtained his/her last university degree.
For more Information, please visit:
For Informal enquiries, please contact:
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!