Aarhus University Master Scholarships for Chinese & Indonesian Students in Denmark , and applications are submitted till 15 March 2014. Aarhus University offers 15-20 scholarships for highly qualified students from China and Indonesia. The scholarships are awarded for 2-year Master’s degree programmes at Aarhus University. The scholarship includes a full tuition waiver and a monthly allowance of DKK 7,500. Scholarships are awarded to the most talented students on the basis of their academic qualifications. Bachelor degree students from a Chinese or an Indonesian university are encouraged to apply. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Aarhus University | Denmark
Level: Master’s degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to improve alliance between Aarhus University and universities in China and Indonesia.
Deadline: 15 March 2014.
Funded By: Aarhus University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Aarhus University Master Scholarships are targeted for Chinese and Indonesian students.
‣ Award No: These masters scholarships are awarded to 15-20 highly qualified students.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarships are awarded for 2-year Master’s degree programmes at Aarhus University.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship includes a full tuition waiver and a monthly allowance of DKK 7,500 (app. EURO 1,000).
‣ Aarhus University is inviting applications for Master Scholarships available for Chinese and Indonesian students applying for a Master’s degree programme at Aarhus University.
‣ These scholarships are awarded to 15-20 highly qualified students from China and Indonesia on the basis of their educational qualifications.
The Aarhus University Master Scholarships are awarded on the basis of the following criteria:
‣ Only students with a Bachelor’s degree from a Chinese or an Indonesian university may apply.
‣ Students can apply for any English-taught Master’s degree programme at Aarhus University.
‣ The scholarships will be awarded to the most talented students on the basis of their academic qualifications. In the selection, we aim at an allocation which covers all main academic fields.
Notification: Not Known
‣ The general admission requirements and application procedures at Aarhus University apply for this call.
‣ Prior to applying for admission, applicants are kindly asked to make themselves acquainted with the specific admission requirements for the individual programmes they wish to apply for.
‣ It is not necessary (or possible) to state in your application for admission that you apply for a scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 March 2014 with a view to commencement of studies in August / September 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like