5000 CyberLearning Scholarships. NEF Offers 5000 scholarships for canadians and permanent residence) Underemployed and Unemployed low and middle income individuals seeking to advance their 21st century job skills. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Canada
Field(s): IT and Business online education
Deadline: contact the employer
Funded By: NEF CyberLearning
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 5000 CyberLearning Scholarships are targeted for canadians ( and permanent residence) Underemployed and Unemployed low and middle income individuals seeking to advance their 21st century job skills.
‣ Award No: 5,000 low and middle income individuals
‣ Scholarship covers: 100% tuition scholarships to 5,000 low and middle income individuals seeking to advance their 21st century job skills.
5000 CyberLearning Scholarships
‣ About NEF CyberLearning CyberLearning, a project of the non-profit National Education Foundation, is the national non-profit leader in bridging the digital and academic divides through digital education.
‣ CyberLearning provides IT, business, management, digital literacy, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math), English and test prep education to millions of disadvantaged students and adults.
‣ Employment in Canadian business industry has experienced a decline in the last calendar year.
‣ This factor may be attributed to potential candidates lacking the skillset to perform the job. Dr. Appu Kuttan, Chairman of the National Education Foundation (NEF) CyberLearning, announced today a global initiative to provide 100% tuition scholarships to 5,000 low and middle income individuals seeking to advance their 21st century job skills.
‣ NEF is the global nonprofit leader in IT and Business online education and is also the winner of the Global Digital Literacy Champion Award given for making the most contributions globally to bridging the IT and digital divides.
‣ NEF’s primary goal is to assist the unemployed, underemployed, and graduates to become gainfully employed.
‣ Workforce development can aid nations, regions and communities improve economic growth, reduce poverty and achieve sustainable development.
‣ This initiative is in response to address the shortage of skilled workers globally.
‣ "According to the U.S. Labor Department, US alone has 13 million people looking for jobs.
‣ At the same time, US has 3 million jobs looking for qualified skilled people,” states Dr. Kuttan. Such shortage of skilled workers is true in most countries.
‣ An obvious solution is to make job skills training affordable to low and middle income individuals globally in all countries. Former President Bill Clinton commended Dr. Kuttan for empowering tomorrow’s leaders, stating, “I salute you for your ongoing commitment for creating a better and stronger America."
To avail 5000 CyberLearning Scholarships, candidates must be
‣ Underemployed and Unemployed low and middle income individuals seeking to advance their 21st century job skills.
‣ Interested individuals can apply for the scholarship by visiting
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like