50 international ambassador scholarships at University of West London in UK , and applications are submitted till 15 July 2018. University of West London is awarding up to 50 international ambassador scholarships worth up to £5,000 to commence study in September 2018. Students are eligible to apply for the scholarship if they have been offered a place to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London, commencing in September 2018. Scholarship is intended to recognise and provide financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for the University of West London. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of West London | UK
Level: undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses
Field(s): any courses offered by the University of West London.
Deadline: 15 July 2018
Funded By: University of West London, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): international ambassador scholarships are targeted for International students (EU applicants are not eligible).
‣ Award No: Up to 50 ambassador scholarships are awarded.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for duration of the programs
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships are worth up to £5,000.
‣ The University of West London is proud to be offering 50 international ambassador scholarships worth up to £5,000 for applicants applying to start in January 2015.
‣ As an ambassador you will act as an active representative of the University.
‣ You will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities, and as such, will be interviewed and photographed by marketing department.
‣ The scholar will also contribute from time- to-time in the promotion of the University of West London by supporting events organised for scholars, and events organised by the International Office.
‣ The scholar agrees no payment will be made by the University to the scholar for their participation in promotional activities.
‣ The scholar assigns to the University any intellectual property or other rights which are created as part of the promotional material.
‣ The University reserves the right to revoke the scholarship in the event the scholar is not fulfilling the requirements of the role.
‣ A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
‣ An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in September 2017.
Selection Criteria for 50 international ambassador scholarships
‣ The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
‣ Please save the form to your computer before completing it. Once completed, please save and e-mail your completed application form to int.app-at-uwl.ac.uk.
‣ If you are unable to save a completed version of the form, you may not have the required software.
‣ If this is the case, please print off the form and scan the completed application to int.app-at-uwl.ac.uk. Applicants can also sent their via post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 July 2018
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.