50 Advanced Placement Scholarships are offered by University of Alberta for undergraduate Canadian students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Alberta | Canada
Level : Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Disciplines offered at undergraduate level at the university
Deadline: August 1st, 2013.
Funded By: University of Alberta, Canada
Beneficiaries( Target Group): 50 Advanced Placement Scholarships are targeted for the students of Canada.
‣Award No: Approximately 50 Scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Scholarships for undergraduate students will be $1,000 each.
‣ The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president. Wikipedia
‣ UAlberta is considered among the world’s leading public research- and teaching-intensive universities. As one of Canada’s top universities, we’re known for excellence across the humanities, sciences, creative arts, business, engineering, and health sciences.
‣ Advanced Placement Scholarships are designed to recognize outstanding students who have achieved a minimum score of 4 on five or more full-year (or-equivalent) courses.
‣ Advanced Placement Scholarships are designed to recognize outstanding students who have achieved a minimum score of 4 on five or more full-year (or-equivalent) courses Candidates must:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To be considered for an Advanced Placement Scholarship students must provide the Registrar’s Office with a transcript of their Advanced Placement grades when applying for admission.
‣ Scholarship Application due date: AP Transcripts must be received by the Registrar’s Office by August 1, 2013.
‣ Successful applicants will be notified by the university of the competition results in late August/early September.
You may also like