3ie Scholarship for Developing Countries at University of East Anglia in UK , and applications are submitted till 30 May 2015. University of East Anglia is inviting applications for 3ie scholarship. One 3ie scholarship is available for applicants from less developed countries who apply for a place on the Msc Impact Evaluation for International Development. The Scholarship covers £10,000 of the course tuition fee and one return economy flight. The scholarship is provided to study Msc Impact Evaluation for International Development. All applicants are expected to have met the School’s English language requirements and been offered and accepted a place on the course by this date. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of East Anglia | UK
Level: master’s degree
Field(s): Scholarship is provided to study Msc Impact Evaluation for International Development at University of East Anglia in UK
Deadline: 30 May 2015.
Funded By: University of East Anglia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 3ie Scholarship for Developing Countries are targeted for students of less developed countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic ,Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya,
Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor?Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe) can apply for this scholarship.
‣ Award No: One Scholarship is offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The Scholarship covers £10,000 of the course tuition fee and one return economy flight.
‣ One 3ie Scholarship for Developing Countries is available for applicants from less developed countries who apply for a place on the Msc Impact Evaluation for International Development.
‣ The Scholarship covers £10,000 of the course tuition fee and one return economy flight.
‣ Successful applicants will be contacted by the admissions department.
‣ All eligible candidates to whom the School has made an offer are automatically considered for nomination.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 May 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.